Saturday, December 27, 2014

2015?


As the New Year is near, I think of the journey ahead and what changes it will bring.

I wonder what to do with this Blog, if anything. I'm sure not many, if anyone reads it and so, what value is there in continuing. 

I don't write about my life all that much because it is, after all, my life and who could possibly be interested in an old man just stumbling through life. Also, it is my life and what happens on my journey is specific to me and the growth of my soul.

Perhaps, if I wrote more about how I deal with the daily challenges of life.

But at this moment, I am tired and have a bit of a cold. I should rest and pray. I know much lies ahead. No doubt a change of address. Maybe more brothers joining the community. It's also been suggested I take legal action against a family member, but I'm not feeling vengeful (well, not now anyway LOL).

What I do pray for in the coming year, is a return to simplicity so I can concentrate on my own spiritual growth and my relationship with Him.

May it be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment