Sunday, February 8, 2015

the things I post


I don't give much thought to what I write here - I can't imagine any more than a few people reading it anyway.


My posts are composed in the moment and yes, usually in response to something that happened to either to myself or someone I care for and protect.



Some readers may find my words harsh and un-Christian, even though I quote His teachings, however, it takes great strength and power to follow in His footsteps. It's not a path for the cowardly or those who wish to remain weak.


Look upon the Sacred Heart - though pierced by thorns and spear, it is still alive, still on fire with the love for God. It remains devoted.  A Sacred Heart will endure and conquer anything this world inflicts upon it.

We must separate the image of Jesus that has become popular as a gentle, flower child who roamed the land with a big smile on his face.

He may have been those things at different times but how can you explain the fact that he shifted the course of mankind's history, he opened the way for every soul to return to the Source, unless he was also a man of great power?



Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment