Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Just laughing at it all


and I also like this quote:
"Only if we are secure in our beliefs 
can we see the comical side of the universe."
FLANNERY O'CONNOR

I spent most of the day just laughing at it all. Sorry to disappoint the people who tried to upset me, but I can't help but see the humor in it. I understand you've done it before and tried the same tactic with others, but it all seems so foolish. 

There is a reason Christ said, "Love your enemies." Anything else will just drag you down, take you to their level of anger, resentment and hate. I would add as a subtitle to his saying, "Don't let anyone or anything take away the love in your heart."

I feel sorry for anyone who tries. They really don't know what they are doing to themselves. 

So, my attitude is just laugh and walk away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment