Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dare to Defy


Cutting ties, breaking chains, struggling within yourself and fighting the opposition is an essential component of transformation.

You reach a point when you don't recognize yourself. Old ways of doing things seem meaningless. Even the people around you seem strange. Old definitions of what is family, what is a friend, what is God shatter and disperse so a new vision can emerge.


There is a deep yearning within me; a cry, a prayer, an awareness that there is so much more to experience.


I get angry at those who try to distract me and furious at myself for allowing it. It's like a fire blazing from my heart to burn away all that is dying and give a brighter light in order to see clearly.

I have always said, I judge no one. People can do whatever they want except for one thing.

I won't allow anyone to get in my way.

Even those who walk the spiritual path must, at times, be ruthless. Otherwise, they will be caught in the quicksand of worldly insanity. 



By perseverance 
the snail reached the ark.

No comments:

Post a Comment